2009年7月30日星期四

Arnold Mtd. - Power Care 4 Cycle Engine Oil SAE 30 Review

Power Care 4 Cycle Engine Oil
This power care 4 cycle engine oil is Made and bottled right here in the U.S.A. by Arnold MTD and is made exclusively for the Home Depot. This power care 4 cycle engine oil is a 30 weight oil and each bottle is perfect for any equipment from 2 to 6.5 h.p. My John Deere is 22 H.P. so thats why I use a different oil for it. The bottle contains 20 ounces that is just right for these small 4 cycle engines. That stands that once you drain the old oil out just open this bottle and pour it in. You should be full but always check your oil level as some are made a little different.
I change my oil every year and put the used oil in a larger jug for recycling at my neighborhood store. It takes me about 4 hours to do all my oil changes each spring but it is worth it as I am keeping my stuff running and not letting sludge build up in them. Just like your vehicle they need to be serviced to give you long trouble free ownership.
There is only one of my motorized garden implements that gets something else other than this Power Care Engine Oil and that is my John Deere Tractor. Most homeowners face doing maintenance on their lawnmowers and other garden equipment each. Some hire people to do this and others like myself tackle the job themselves. It is not a hard job but it can get messy if your not careful. Read all about how well a John Deere Works Here. My John Deere is a 22 H.P. Powerhouse that helps me keep my yard looking real good. I know a shameless plug for one of my reviews, but if your in search of a great garden tractor then you should check it out. My other equipment gets Power Care when I change the oil.

没有评论:

发表评论